Liz Benditt 'One Sheet'
Liz Benditt President and Founder of The Balm Box is available to guest on your Podcast, YouTube, Radio, or Television program or featured speaker at your next event.
- Cancer Survivorship
- Marketing Strategy & Practice
- Education Advocacy (Liz is a founding member and active board member for Education First Shawnee Mission)
- Tell us about the challenges cancer patients face that would surprise their friends and family?
- How did you come up with the idea for The Balm Box?
- Tell us about your process to fundraise and launch The Balm Box
- What have you learned about yourself/your market since launching The Balm Box?
- What are the biggest challenges you face as an entrepreneur?
- How will scale change your business model?
- USA Today
- NBC 41 Action News
- Yahoo! News
- Keynote at Susan G. Komen/Kansas State University Pink Power Luncheon
- Thrive Global
- Cancer Wellness
- The Strategy Story
- The Story Exchange
- Fast Capitol
- Shawnee Mission Post
- QE Retail
- Guest Speaker, Shawnee Rotary Club
- ZayZoh Video Podcast
- Why God, Me? Podcast (July 2021)
- Liz Benditt's media appearances are heavily promoted on The Balm Box social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and e-mail list.
Senior marketing professional with 25+ years professional experience leading corporate brand, PR, social media, direct marketing, database, and loyalty programs. Benditt’s diverse background and work experience spans a wide variety of brands, products and services including Lyric Opera, Ace Hardware, Hallmark, SONIC America’s Drive In, Blue Bunny Ice Cream, Mattel Toys, Walt Disney World, and Bluetooth.
In addition to teaching undergraduate business marketing courses at University of Kansas, Benditt is currently President and CEO of Balm Box LLC, a self-care and gifting service for breast cancer patients. She also serves on the Education First Shawnee Mission board of directors, and volunteers with National Charity League.
For more information e-mail email@example.com or call 913.991.1048.